Friday, November 2, 2007

Pictures of Past Events

So here are some photos I have neglected to post.

After so many meals in Costa Rica, consisting of fried plantains and rice, this was my favorite meal. I have to admit, it did sustain us for quite a few days - we even ate the bread and peanut butter for breakfast. Yum!

Here I am in the Costa Rican canopy, going upside down! Crazy moments I tell you. If you can't figure it out from the photo - I'm absolutely screaming at this point. It was so much fun.

And here Jack and I are, going together on the zip line. Cute, I know.

This picture sums up our terrible night in Puerto Viejo. The hostel looked like something from a horror movie. Quite honestly, between the ants crawling on the wall, the lizards and Jack's terrible rash, it was my idea of a nightmare. Really, that's an overstatement.

Ok, I hope you've enjoyed some of these. More will come, I promise!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I got your postcard today...thanks! Jeff and I have been keeping a blog about preparing for our trip, which will eventually become our travel blog. Anyhow, I posted your postcard on it and some links to your and Jack's blog. I hope you don't mind! It's http://livesofwander.blogspot.com.

Unknown said...

Super cute!!! Keep them coming!

mum h said...

happy you're having fun and eating well!
Love,
mum h

Tiffany said...

No, you're eating like we did in DC!!! I'm getting worried :) Hope you guys are doing well and having fun, happy early Thanksgiving!!!